On Tuesday, September 29, Subsea 7 hosted an open house to showcase their new office at 351 Water and to celebrate their growing presence in the Atlantic offshore. Atlantic Business Magazine executive editor Dawn Chafe speaks with Subsea 7’s vice president Canada, Stephen Henley about the company’s move into the state-of-the-art building.
. . .
More web exclusives…
- Keyin College president studying opportunities in Education
- Subscription e-commerce gives Atlantic retailers a boost
- Countdown to the 2021 Top 50 CEOs: Take 5 with 2020 award winner Roger King
- Countdown to the 2021 Top 50 CEOs: Take 5 with 2020 award winner Joyce Carter
- Countdown to the 2021 Top 50 CEOs: Take 5 with 2020 award winner Laurel Broten
- Countdown to 2021: Take 5 with 2020 Top 50 CEO Bill Hennessey
- Take 5 with Top 50 CEOs Rosalyn and Blair Hyslop
- Halifax-based company looking for possible new tools in COVID-19 response
- Take 5 with Top 50 CEO Stephen MacDonald
- Cape Breton cannabis company looking to prove small-batch business