On Tuesday, September 29, Subsea 7 hosted an open house to showcase their new office at 351 Water and to celebrate their growing presence in the Atlantic offshore. Atlantic Business Magazine executive editor Dawn Chafe speaks with Subsea 7’s vice president Canada, Stephen Henley about the company’s move into the state-of-the-art building.
. . .
More web exclusives…
- Competitiveness of P.E.I. potato farms challenged
- Atlantic casinos, gaming, hammered by ongoing restrictions
- Businesses helping businesses in P.E.I. through Chamber memberships
- No joy for N.L. in proposed fiscal stabilization changes
- Nova Scotia designers offer up cheeky self-isolation calendars
- Holiday gifts made easy with ‘shop local’ platforms
- Take 5 with Top 50 CEO Amit Virmani
- Skills Training Needed To Unclog Atlantic Canada’s Tech Sales Funnel
- Skizee Is Being Made In N.L.
- Canadian Mink Farmers Work Through Uncertainty