On Tuesday, September 29, Subsea 7 hosted an open house to showcase their new office at 351 Water and to celebrate their growing presence in the Atlantic offshore. Atlantic Business Magazine executive editor Dawn Chafe speaks with Subsea 7’s vice president Canada, Stephen Henley about the company’s move into the state-of-the-art building.
. . .
More web exclusives…
- Stanfield’s Ltd. works to repair holes in Canada’s supply chain
- Michael Donovan’s epic odyssey: from accidental filmmaker to Order of Canada
- Three valuable pandemic pivot takeaways
- The Dawn Debate, Episode 1: can we put Covid-19 behind us and accelerate the reopening of the economy?
- Telethon is gone but the kids are still here. How hospitals have changed the way they fund raise
- When the world restarts, what will we have lost? And learned?
- Airport CEOs say it could be five years before travel gets back to 2019 levels
- Alan Doyle says it could be 2021 before touring bands go back on the road
- Holding the line: critical care nurse “staying strong” to protect N.L. families
- Manufacturing supercluster wants to recruit more Atlantic members – and fund more projects